Welcome to visit and register at the Spring Airlines platforms and use related services!
Spring Airlines Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Spring Airlines”), a company controlled by Shanghai Spring Airlines International Travel Agency (Group) Co., Ltd., opened on July 18, 2005, as one of China’s first private airlines. Starting out with innovation, Spring Airlines now keeps stepping towards safe and steady operation, as well as personalized travel. In line with the corporate mission – “for passengers,” its average fares have always been much lower than those of its peers, and average load factor ranks among the top in the global industry.
1.1 Spring Airlines Platforms:They refer to the ch.com website and all of its sub-domain websites ending in ch.com, official WeChat public account, official WeChat mini-program and other mini-programs, official Weibo account, official app, and all official media sales platforms operated by Spring Airlines or which may be subsequently created. Spring Airlines Platforms are maintained and operated by Shanghai Spring Airlines Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Spring Airlines Technology") in cooperation with Spring Airlines. If Spring Airlines provides services on its own, it is also a merchant of the platforms.
1.2 Affiliate: It refers to a company or organization that Spring Airlines directly or indirectly controls, or which jointly controls another party with Spring Airlines, or is jointly controlled by another party with Spring Airlines. Spring Airlines Technology is a wholly-owned subsidiary established by Spring Airlines to integrate the latter’s functions surrounding information technology and marketing. Spring Airlines Technology provides information technology and business agency services for Spring Airlines, and serves as an important Affiliate thereof. You permit that the authorization obtained by Spring Airlines from you under any agreement, rule, instruction, etc. that it has entered or may enter with you in the future may be delegated to Spring Airlines Technology under the same conditions, without undermining your rights and interests; specific products and services are provided by qualified service providers.
1.3 Partner: It refers to a Spring Airlines partner with independent legal status that displays or provides services on Spring Airlines Platforms, including but not limited to its Affiliates. As required by technology and business development, the Partner’s display or service may appear as a platform or merchant on platform. The list of Spring Airlines Platforms’ Partners is available and kept up-to-date on each platform.
1.4 Visitor: It refers to a natural person who has not registered or undergone real-name authentication and is only using a Spring Airlines Platform for general browsing and inquiries.
1.5 Ordinary Member: It refers to a natural person who has used a phone number, email address, or another method approved by Spring Airlines to register directly on a Spring Airlines Platform or logs into a Spring Airlines Platform directly using a third-party account.
1.6 SpringPass Member: It refers to an ordinary member who has undergone real-name authentication on a Spring Airlines Platform.
1.7 User: It refers to any natural person user using the services of a Spring Airlines Platform, including a Visitor, Ordinary Member, or SpringPass Member or any corporate user contracted with Spring Airlines or an Affiliate (including other corporations or organizations), all referred to as “you”. If you act as an agent of a company or corporation or organization, you are still individually responsible and jointly and severally liable with the corporate user in accordance with this Agreement.
1.8 Special Users: They include but are not limited to natural persons under 18 years of age, those with incomplete civil capacity, or with difficulty in reading and understanding. This Agreement is mainly designed for natural person users, but unless otherwise agreed, the provisions herein also apply to authorized corporate users as a valid part of authorization agreement between both parties.
1.9 Malicious Means:They refer to behaviors including the following: the provision to Spring Airlines with false information for registration, login, or authentication, such as mobile phone number, email address, third-party account, or ID number; the use of fake IPs, VPN proxies, web crawlers, simulators, or CSRF attacks to visit a Spring Airlines Platform, register as its member, or use its services; or technical attacks on Spring Airlines, such as penetration or customer information theft.
3.1 Parties to this Agreement
3.1.1 This Agreement is made and executed between you and Spring Airlines.
These Terms are part of the legal relationship formed between you and Spring Airlines regarding inquiries about, reservations of, or changes to the flights and related services for yourself or others at Spring Airlines or its Affiliates or Partners through a Spring Airlines Platform.
These Terms include the main text, legal statements of Spring Airlines Platform, privacy policies and other legal documents, all kinds of service agreements, statements, and instructions listed in relevant sub-channels and web pages, as well as changes, modifications, and additions to such agreements, website regulations, and instructions. You should log into a Spring Airlines Platform regularly to keep updated with agreement changes, as well as the changes to your rights and interests. In case you do not agree any change to an agreement, you should promptly discontinue accessing Spring Airlines Platforms; if you continue to do so, you are deemed to have accepted such change, and you shall exercise your user rights and interests upon such change.
4.1 A Visitor to a Spring Airlines Platform has access to the following services:
1) Check flights and their updated information;
2) View recommended flights, popular activities, limited-time purchases, and recent announcements on the Spring Airlines Platform;
3) Submit complaints and suggestions to Spring Airlines;
4) Read notices published on the Spring Airlines Platform;
5) Other services of the Spring Airlines Platform that Visitors are entitled to.
4.2 An Ordinary Member of a Spring Airlines Platform, in addition to the services enjoyed by Visitors, may also:
1) Participate in large or regular sales promotion events;
2) Participate in Spring Airlines’ frequent flier program and upgrade to a SpringPass Member, earn mileage, and receive free or paid push messages via SMS, email, WeChat, etc.;
3) Manage frequent fliers and orders;
4) Use and manage coupons;
5) Order exclusive products such as air-ground express and connecting flights;
6) Regularly receive Spring Airlines member-only publications to learn about deals first;
7) Enjoy other services of the Spring Airlines Platform that Ordinary Members of Spring Airlines Platforms are entitled to.
1) Earn points and rewards by purchasing products such as Spring Airlines tickets;
2) Upgrade Your membership by taking more flights for more membership benefits;
3) Participate in large ticket sales promotional events in advance;
4) Enjoy irregular ticket sales under certain conditions;
5) Enjoy special offers;
6) Get notifications throughout your travel;
7) Other services that SpringPass Members of Spring Airlines Platforms are entitled to.
5.1 Access and registration is for the use by natural persons. The services and member accounts provided by Spring Airlines are used only for the convenience of establishing a service relationship with you and Spring Airlines, instead of any commercial profit or illegal purpose.
5.2 When registering for membership, you should use your legally owned mobile phone number, email address, or other methods approved by Spring Airlines.
5.3 When you use a third-party account to log into a Spring Airlines Platform, please ensure that the third-party account is legal, authentic, and valid.
6.2 You should properly keep the username and password of your account, and bear full legal responsibility for any act or incident incurred using the account. You must ensure that the username and password are not disclosed to any unauthorized person. Spring Airlines acknowledges every transaction that occurs through the account. Spring Airlines does not bear responsibility for any consequences arising from your disclosure of your password to unauthorized persons, or due to hacking or the unauthorized use of your password by anyone. If you find any illegal use or security breach in your account, please change your password immediately to reduce your losses and promptly contact Spring Airlines to report the situation.
6.3 You understand and agree that the equipment (such as personal computers, mobile phones, and other devices related to internet or mobile internet access) and necessary expenses (such as the telephone or internet fee paid to access the internet, or the mobile phone fee paid to use the mobile network) related to the services shall be borne by you.
6.4 You have the right to use the services provided by Spring Airlines Platforms in accordance with the procedures and requirements Spring Airlines has stipulated. If you have any objections to such services, you may contact Spring Airlines for timely resolution.
6.5 When you apply for services related to Spring Airlines Platforms, you must provide Spring Airlines Platforms, service providers and operators with true and accurate personal information. For any change in your personal information, you must update it in a timely manner. In case the information you enter is incomplete or inaccurate, you will not be able to use the services or will be restricted during their use. In general, you may view and modify submitted information at any time, but due to security and identification considerations, you may not be able to change the initial registration information and other verification information provided at the time of registration.
7.1 You undertake to comply with all rules and procedures of Spring Airlines Platforms, and refrain from interfering in any way.
7.2 When you publish information on Spring Airlines Platforms or use services thereof, you must comply with the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, the country/ region where the User is located, the User's country of nationality, and related countries, as well as the relevant provisions of international laws.
7.5 You shall be responsible for the authenticity and legality of any content that is available in public and is protected by copyright that you upload through Spring Airlines Platforms, and shall ensure that you have complete and unblemished ownership and intellectual property rights or complete authorization for such content, without infringing upon any legitimate rights and interests of third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, trademark rights, patents, rights of publicity, enterprise name rights, trade name rights, trade secrets, personal privacy, contract rights, and other related rights.
7.6 You undertake to legally use the software Spring Airlines uses to provide services to you, and refrain from taking the following actions on such software:
1) Reverse engineering, reverse compiling, disassembling, or otherwise finding its original code, or any other actions suspected of infringing upon intellectual property rights such as copyrights;
2) Transferring it to third parties by renting, leasing, selling, sub-licensing, distributing it, or any other means, or using it to provide similar services to any third party;
3) Removing, circumventing, destroying, damaging, or otherwise interfering with its security functions;
4) Copying it or attempting to do so;
5) Canceling its rights statement, notice of rights, or legal statements by improper means;
6) Other actions in violation of laws and regulations.
7.7 You shall not browse, copy, print, or disseminate content uploaded by other Spring Airlines Users to Spring Airlines Platforms for commercial profits or illegal purposes, nor shall you infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of rights holders or Spring Airlines. Otherwise, Spring Airlines has the right to seek legal remedies or pursue your liability for breach of contract in accordance with this Agreement in its own name, and you shall compensate Spring Airlines for all losses it has suffered and bear the costs it has paid to obtain such compensation.
7.8 You shall not use Spring Airlines Platforms and the services they provide for any illegal purpose, nor shall you harm any commercial interests of Spring Airlines. You may not use the services provided by Spring Airlines Platforms to engage in the following activities:
1) Accessing a computer information network or using its resources without permission; deleting, modifying, or adding its functions without permission; copying, transmitting, deleting, changing, or adding to data or programs stored, processed, or transmitted on the network without permission; or intentionally producing or transmitting destructive programs such as computer viruses;
2) Using any device, software or routine to influence or attempt to influence the normal operation of a Spring Airlines Platform or any transactions or activities being conducted on the Platform, or taking any action that would cause an unreasonably large data load upon Spring Airlines’ network equipment;
3) Commercial use of any data or data format on a Spring Airlines Platform, including but not limited to using or letting others use the data or related format displayed on a Spring Airlines Platform through reproduction or dissemination, etc. without the written consent of Spring Airlines. To avoid disputes, commercial reproduction or editing of the data of Spring Airlines Platforms are prohibited in all cases;
4) Unfair competition violating the principle of good faith, maliciously placing orders or fabricating transactions, or other malicious acts disrupting the order on a Spring Airlines Platform;
5) Other actions unrelated to online transactions;
6) Malicious registration of Spring Airlines Platform Members or use of member accounts for illegal activities, disruption, harassment of other Users, or other violations of this Agreement;
7) Other actions that may jeopardize the security of computer information networks, disrupt the normal order on Spring Airlines Platforms, or infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of Spring Airlines.
7.9 If You violate any of the foregoing provisions, Spring Airlines has the right to require you to make corrections or to directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the information you post, or suspending or terminating your use of services and related rights, etc.) to reduce the impact of your misconduct.
8.2 Spring Airlines respects your right to privacy, and will not disclose, edit, or leak any personal information about you, or any non-public content stored on Spring Airlines Platforms when you use related services, except in the following cases:
1) Your explicit authorization has been obtained;
2) In compliance with legal requirements or the legal service procedures of Spring Airlines Platforms;
3) As required by government authorities;
4) In order to safeguard the public interest;
5) In order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Spring Airlines;
6) As required by other laws and regulations.
9.1 All text, data, data formats, pictures, graphics, and audio/ video materials Spring Airlines makes available in its online services are protected by intellectual property rights and other relevant laws and regulations. Besides information and materials that are clearly owned by third parties, Spring Airlines owns all content on Spring Airlines Platforms, including but not limited to text, pictures, graphics, tables, animations, programs, software, and their corresponding data files. Any authorized and permitted browsing, copying, downloading, printing, or dissemination of content that belongs to Spring Airlines Platforms must meet the following conditions:
1) For the purpose of obtaining Spring Airlines services;
2) Not for commercial purposes;
3) Approved by Spring Airlines.
9.2 Without the permission of Spring Airlines, no one may copy, transmit, display, mirror, upload, download, or use the above content in an illegal manner without authorization. Otherwise, Spring Airlines will hold you legally responsible.
9.3 Logos such as the “Spring Airlines” and 3S are registered trademarks of Spring Airlines, and are protected by law. No one may infringe upon Spring Airlines’ trademark rights.
9.4 All rights of any software used by Spring Airlines to provide services (including but not limited to any text, graphics, audio/ video materials and auxiliary materials within) belong to the copyright owner of the software. Without the written consent of the copyright owner, no one may reverse engineer, reverse compile, or disassemble the software.
9.5 Spring Airlines holds complete intellectual property rights for the software developed in-house to provide online services. Spring Airlines hereby grants you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable right to use its software on the mobile phone or computer in which you have ownership or usage rights, but only for your personal legitimate, non-commercial purposes.
10.1 Spring Airlines needs to upgrade, repair or maintain the platforms providing network services, or related equipment, on a regular or irregular basis. Hence it reserves the right to modify, discontinue, or terminate some or all of the network services at any time without notifying you or bearing corresponding responsibility to you or any third party. Spring Airlines is not liable if the network services (including fee-based services) are interrupted within a reasonable time due to such circumstances.
10.2 Spring Airlines has the right to interrupt or terminate the network services provided to you hereunder at any time without any liability to you or any third party in the following circumstances:
1) The User has provided untrue personal information to Spring Airlines;
2) The User has violated this Agreement or failed to perform its obligations.
11.1 Spring Airlines, as a platform service provider, is subject to the Cyber Security Law and Electronic Commerce Law, but it does not provide any type of guarantee for obligations other than those mandated by national laws, including but not limited to:
1) That the network services will always meet user requirements;
2) That the network services will not be interrupted.
11.2 Spring airlines does not assume liability for the following actions but is obligated to cooperate with third parties, judicial authorities, or administrative agencies and relevant organizations to collect evidence, and to disclose your registration information and assist in investigations as required by laws, competent authorities, or judicial authorities:
1) It is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from your improper or illegal use of services, transactions on the internet, or changes in transmission of information;
2) It is not responsible for any person's threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or illegal content, behavior, or violations of the rights of others; nor for any content sent by anyone through its services;
3) All damages caused to any third party or Spring Airlines due to your uploading of content in violation of laws or this Agreement shall be solely borne by you. Spring Airlines shall not be held liable.
11.3 You fully understand and agree that the services of Spring Airlines Platforms contain services such as the internet and mobile communications, which may be affected by instability. Spring Airlines will not take any responsibility for any resulting risks of interruption, cancellation or termination of network services due to force majeure, computer viruses or hacking, system instability, user location, user shutdown, GSM networks, internet networks, communication lines, and other reasons beyond the prediction or control of Spring Airlines, but it will try to reduce your resulting loss or impact.
11.4 Spring Airlines may provide links to other online websites or resources, and you may be redirected to websites operated by other operators, but it does not mean that Spring Airlines has any partnership with these operators. External websites fall into the responsibility of their operators, and are not within the control and responsibility of Spring Airlines. Spring Airlines shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising from the use or reliance on any such content, goods, or services posted on or obtained from any such website or resource. In order to avoid disputes, only when otherwise expressed in writing will Spring Airlines assume supplementary or joint responsibility for such links.
12.1 You are legally responsible for your actions when using the services of Spring Airlines Platforms, including but not limited to compensations for infringed parties, and at least equal compensation to Spring Airlines when it has previously assumed administrative penalties or infringement damages due to your actions.
12.2 You agree to indemnify Spring Airlines and its Partners against any damages caused by any claims, losses, or reasonable attorney fees caused or incurred by your breach of this Agreement. At the same time, Spring Airlines has the right to take measures including but not limited to deleting information you have published, suspending your use permission, terminating services, restricting use, canceling your Spring Airlines Platform account, and holding you legally liable. Spring Airlines will not bear any responsibility for losses caused by such measures.
12.3 In case of any dispute arising between you and Spring Airlines due to this Agreement, you should first contact Spring Airlines for negotiation. To the extent permitted by law, Spring Airlines will refuse any additional expenses such as attorney's fees if any proposal has been explicitly rejected by Spring Airlines in writing without consultation.
13.1 All notices to you may be sent via announcements on Spring Airlines Platforms, email, text messages, or mail. You are responsible for the accuracy and validity of your contact information, and you bear the consequences if Spring Airlines fails to contact you through the information you provide.
13.2 Negotiation and complaint documents you send to Spring Airlines must be successfully delivered to Spring Airlines, otherwise Spring Airlines will not accept them.
13.3 Contact information of Spring Airlines: 021-95524. Email address: CS@ch.om. Mailing address: F4, Building 3, Hangyou Hotel, No. 528, Konggangyi Road, Shanghai, c/o Spring Airlines Legal Department.
14.1 Regardless of whether you are a User inside or outside the People's Republic of China, the establishment, validity, interpretation, amendment, supplementation, execution, and dispute resolution of the Terms are subject to the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China (excluding conflict of laws).
14.2 This Agreement is signed in Changning District, Shanghai, People's Republic of China. Any dispute arising between you and Spring Airlines due to this Agreement should be settled first through friendly negotiation. If such negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute to the jurisdiction of the People's Court where this Agreement is signed.
14.3 The legal documents which apply to this Agreement include (without limitation):
The Civil Code of the People's Republic of China
The Cybersecurity Law of the People's Republic of China
The Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China
The Trademark Law of the People's Republic of China
The Electronic Signature Law of the People's Republic of China
The E-Commerce Law of the People's Republic of China
15.1 Spring Airlines' failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right.
15.2 If any provision of this Agreement is wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions hereof remain valid and legally binding upon both parties to the Agreement.
15.3 The clause titles hereof are for convenience only, have no actual meaning, cannot be used as a basis to interpret this Agreement, and should be ignored at the time of interpretation hereof.
15.4 For any objections or suggestions regarding this Agreement, you can contact Spring Airlines, and we will do our best to give you necessary help and services.
15.5 This Agreement takes effect as soon as you visit a Spring Airlines Platform, use related services, or register as a Spring Airlines Platform Member. Subsequent revisions are an integral part of this Agreement and come into force as soon as Spring Airlines make them public. If you continue using the services after this Agreement is amended, you are deemed to have accepted and voluntarily comply with the amended Agreement.
(End of main body)