Features of the seats
Spring Japan provides 3 types of seats.
According to your preference chose your seat.
It has the widest leg room on the plane. Will be smooth to board and descend.
In the front of the cabin, has much more leg room than the seat behind.
Emergency exit seats are with wide leg room. Please check for the passengers who assign to Emergency Exit Seats as below.
※16 row seats cannot decline.
※16・17 Row seats are only for the passengers who are over 15 years old.
（Passengers who attendant with infant cannot assign to use the emergency exit seats.）
＜5th to 15th Row, 18th to 33rd Row＞
It is convenient for family and groups use.
※15 row seats cannot decline.
※13A seat has no window.
· Advance purchase of seat assignment via Internet or Call Center can only be accepted once, 12 hours before departure time.
· We only accept Credit Card Payment via Internet.
· Seat assignment is valid only for booked flight.
· Seat assignment purchase cannot be changed · refunded.
· Depending on the seat vacancy situation, we may not be able to satisfy your aspiration.
· Customers who need assistance please contact Spring Japan Call Center, but not make the reservation via Internet.
To be notified by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, from April 1, 2009, in order to ensure customers safety, passengers who assign to Emergency Exit Seats
should satisfy the following conditions. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
1. Who are 15 years or older.
2. Not attendant with children under 12 years old.
3. Who will be boarding without any attendants and do not need any assistance from Cabin Crew.
4. Do not need any assistance of attendant in an emergency escape.
5. Be able to open/close the Emergency Exit and assist other passengers in an emergency escape.
6. Can understand the instructions of the Escape Procedure, Cabin Crew’s instruction and can be verbally communicated with other passengers.
7. Can make conversations in Japanese or in English.
※ When the conditions are not satisfied, we will change your seat. In that case, the Seat Assignment Charge will not be refundable.
In case of in an emergency, please follow Cabin Crew’s instructions and help to assistance in an emergency escape.